SHIPPING & DELIVERY
FREE SHIPPING -- CONTINENTIAL USA ONLY
I1. All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment.
2. Delivery Location: Items offered on our website are available for free delivery to addresses in the continential United States. Any shipments outside of the continential United States must be paid for by the purchaser; you will be billed separately for shipping by the DC Area Weimaraner Rescue via PayPal.
3. Delivery Time :An estimated delivery time will be provided to you once your order is placed. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfill your order within  business days of the date of your order. Business day mean Monday to Friday, except holidays. Please note we do not ship on [Sundays]. Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
4. Delivery Instructions [You can provide special delivery instructions on the check-out page of our website.]
5. Damaged Items in Transport: If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately via the Contact Page
6. Questions:If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment or your order, please contact via the Contact Page
We do not accept returns unless they are damaged from the shipping process, as the money made from sales goes towards the care of the dogs at the DC Area Weimaraner Resuce.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
We ship via USPS and will provide you with an email confirmation regarding your tracking number.
100% SECURE ORDERING
We use PayPal for secure online purchases. Please refer to the link below for the PayPal Secure Information Page:
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.